As a Digital Designer at Red Ventures, you will collaborate with marketing analysts, developers and content strategists to design intuitive digital user experiences across mobile Web sites, applications, platforms and products.
Along the way you'll have access to real-time consumer data and user analysis. You'll be challenged to push the envelope in understanding how people use their devices and approach online experiences. You'll experiment with and be pushed to adapt to new design technologies and tools.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual digital designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the design process end-to-end, from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UI and UX trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration
- Decipher user experience problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
Successful candidates are:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Possess a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks
A sense of humor helps too. We’ve got an incredible campus, tons of amenities, and a casual, often ridiculous, culture. This is the kind of environment where you’ll crack up about something with someone at least once a day. A place where your work friends become actual friends. We work hard and produce an absurd amount of creative content, and yet it never feels that way. Because we’re having fun.
Sound like something your style?
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wire-frames, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.