Location: Austin, TX
The Compliance Associate role is a dynamic position that requires attention to detail, the ability to multitask, the desire to troubleshoot and resolve issues, and the ability to communicate effectively. Past customer service experience is a plus.
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Associate is to audit Owned and Operated sites and/or sites within our affiliate network for changes to products. This requires a firm understanding of program guidelines and expectations, which are provided by each bank.
Important Qualifications for the role:
- Strong detail management and personal ownership/accountability to the work
- Process-oriented; can identify process improvements and bring to life
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest or passion for the financial services/credit card space is a plus
- Ability to travel between Austin/Charlotte
General QA Tasks:
- Compliance Associate must be familiar with the current and previous offer terms in order to effectively QA a site for changes
- Compliance Associate should become an expert on Partner Guidelines as well as any Terms & Conditions
- Compliance Associate should be able to efficiently navigate through credit card issuer sites and application pages to locate and validate product details
- Compliance Associate should thoroughly review each site for compliance with the requested changes. The following tools may be utilized to assist with completing this task:
- Google Site Search
- Manual Review
- Develop and maintain position working relationship with both internal and external clients
- Ability to effectively communicate guidelines and obtain clarity from card issuers as necessary
- Create and maintain compliance documentation for auditing purposes
Live Asset/Experience QA:
- QA creative content on live web pages to ensure all are compliant
- Proactively communicate with Product team / Editorial team in identifying errors or differences in live experiences
- Ensure all creative assets are exactly as approved, all ad copy is approved, and full customer experience ties together (consistent offers and products from ad copy to website)
- Ensure live links work effectively and drive to appropriate application pages
Bankrate.com helps users find and compare rates on financial products like mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, savings accounts, home equity loans and more. We also publish original and objective content to help users make smart financial decisions. Our award-winning writers provide expert advice on nearly every financial decision you encounter – from purchasing your first home to choosing a credit card to saving for retirement. Owned by privately held marketing company Red Ventures, Bankrate is growing and seeking new team members to join its existing staff of talented writers, editors, designers, developers, marketers, and strategists.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.