As a Director of Design at Red Ventures you’ll lead a team of skilled designers to push the envelope in interaction design. You’ll create multi-device experiences from apps & mobile to desktop, working across high-tech industries like wireless, telco, home services, energy, software, insurance and financial services.
You will drive our collaborative process, connecting the dots between Content Strategists, UX, Designers and Developers. You will align business goals with digital strategy, with the autonomy to steer our brainstorms, pilot our whiteboarding sessions and challenge us to the finish line.
We’re looking for someone with an energy to excite others; to provide the direction to take us to the next level, mentoring and building creative teams. We hope that you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, too. Lead us by example through executing high fidelity designs and wireframes while managing the execution of others.
Are you ready? We’re ready for you. Here are some of the qualities we’ll be drawn to:
- A Digital Design Leader, with experience managing a team of designers.
- An ability to navigate the intersection of business goals with digital strategy.
- A passion for mentorship and skill development
- An ability to communicate with clarity, effectively articulating your design decisions with business partners, while being open to constructive feedback, knowing additional input can only make you stronger.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- Get ready to move! We need someone that’s comfortable within a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills.
- Last but certainly not least, a sense of humor!
Change the way you think about work – apply now.
We love to see examples of your work, include your portfolio link, design samples, or whatever represents you.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.