At Red Ventures, our product is our expertise in how to market and sell in the digital world, incorporating digital acumen – think design, creative, SEO, etc. – with real-time consumer data analytics (captured by tools built in-house), to create unique online experiences building our partner’s business.
What does all that mean? We married data and design, hooking our designs into powerful user behavior technology that helps us find what customers want. The lessons we learn inform new designs, producing websites that perform for big brands - it’s all about inspiring action in customers, and looking amazing in the process.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Digital Production Designer to join our Creative team, designing responsive and complex digital assets for the country’s biggest brands in the health, pharmaceutical, home services, software, ecommerce, mobile, insurance and energy industries. You’ll work with a team of Designers, Analysts, Software Engineers, Developers and Content Strategists in a fast-paced, challenging environment to create and optimize digital user experiences.
Qualities we’re looking for in a Designer:
- 2-5 years of experience in a creative role/environment
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Possess a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Moves quickly, finds new efficiencies, and keeps an eye on the small stuff
- The ability to communicate clearly with peers and across disciplines
- An eagerness to try (and adopt) new applications and working methods
- Prepare and deliver image assets for web, email, paid marketing, display ads, and other digital communication channels
- Use device screenshots, simulators, prototyping software (InVision), and design software (Photoshop, Sketch) to build assets for approvals, submissions & final delivery
- Make pixel-perfect adjustments to existing assets based on feedback, and adapt imagery across responsive breakpoints
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets
- Work within—and advocate for—the creative standards of each asset/channel
- Share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
- Partner with copywriters to develop and design new layouts and imagery within established design systems
- Present designs both virtually and in person
- Manage work tasks using JIRA, Slack, Google Docs
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency (#always)
- Manage multiple files at once inside a collaborative file structure, with accuracy and a good attitude
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves
If this job description didn't make you at least smile, please email HR at...nevermind. You'll need a sense of humor here.
Ready to change the way you think about work? Apply now.
We love to see examples of your work, include your portfolio link, design samples, or whatever represents how awesome you are.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What you get:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code