Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
As Red Ventures expands both nationally and globally, migrating our solutions to the cloud, and maintaining a broad portfolio of partners – security at RV has never been more important. Our CISO will be the leader and core collaborator between the needs of our business and the security solutions that strategically protect our assets.
Our CISO is our protector, our mentor and our watchdog – building a security-aware culture and overcoming the complexities involved in implementing security processes. As our CISO, you will design the security strategy and share best practices to Red Ventures employees at all levels.
You will be the technical counsel to our senior leadership team, and you will influence our company’s policies around complex and controversial situations.
- Responsible for strategic thought leadership around all Red Ventures security initiatives
- Provide leadership for security team (including hiring, defining priorities, etc)
- Collaborate with internal legal counsel and business leaders as it relates to contract reviews and negotiations
- Manage 3rd party audits with external partners and vendors (including PCI/NIST,etc)
- Establish and maintain security best practices and policies throughout our organization (for end users, engineers, etc)
- Lead security training and awareness - work closely with Learning and Development team to ensure employees receive ongoing security training.
- Own security incident processes – be the primary point person during any incidents and ensure associated planning/processes are maintained
- Collaborate with Software Engineering leaders to ensure developed software is meeting industry best practices and standards.
- 10+ Years of experience in risk management, information security and information technology.
- Provide leadership, technical growth and management to the security team to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- In-depth understanding of the threat landscape and common threats as defined by OWASP Top-10 and SANS Top-20.
- Expertise with security and control frameworks, such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, COBIT, NIST, ect.
- Project management skills including financial/budget management, scheduling and resources.
- Must have relatively recent “hands-on” experience with security technologies such as vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and/or firewall and end-point protections.
- The ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Professional certification, such as a CISSP, CISM, CISA or other information security credentials, is preferred.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Desire to constantly learn and drive for results
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.