¿Te gustan los desafíos solo para poder demostrar que lo puedes hacer?
Red Ventures acquires new customers for industry leading brands by leveraging proprietary internet analytics and technology. Our marketing teams focus on generating highly qualified leads, which are then directed to our Inside Sales representatives. As a part of our bilingual inside sales team, you will be responsible for receiving inbound sales calls in English and Spanish, taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to new graduates have seen tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing sales representatives. For our sales representatives, we offer an exciting, data-driven, entrepreneurial work environment. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 9 years running!
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission-based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
• Flexibility to work evening and/or weekend hours: we are open from 7am – 1am EST - this is a full-time sales position and we take sales calls nationwide.
What we offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $43,000-$55,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $10 hourly base pay, uncapped sales commissions and a performance-based, new hire bonus.
• Extra bonus pay and sales incentives (think- trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards galore!)
• Performance based career growth opportunities
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid time off
• Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits!
• Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including our own café, indoor basketball court, fitness facility, inside running track, putting green, and more
• Ability to communicate in Spanish: 30-50% of the calls will be in Spanish, so agents are expected to be able to communicate effectively in Spanish. This includes being able to translate things from English to Spanish.
• Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes